See our full affiliate disclosure for compensation and ad placement for revenue generation.
In hopes to be compliant with the FTC guidelines, we want you to be well aware and to please assume the following about ads and product post links on this site:
- Any/all of the links on supplementslist.com (most of our linking is internal to add search value to the given product/benefit) are affiliate links which we may receive a small commission from sales of certain items (the price will stay the same for you).
- Running a site has its associated costs and hosting requirements, in order to maintain it these ads and affiliate links are a way to offset these costs.
- For all the affiliate links to a product (we do not offer any products directly) it is something we have used or researched about, and support or recommend even without compensation.
- You will find much of our content is focused on overall health and wellness, but keep a sharp eye out for everything that looks like it could improve or highlight a solution for better living and quality of being.
- For full transparency, we have ads at the top, sidebar, in-content and bottom of the articles. We try are best to give each and everyone of our valued virtual visitors a better answer than before visiting us. Quality has always been our priority, so we want to operate optimally with full transparency about our advertising and revenue model.
Please reach out and let us know how to improve. We are here to help serve (and protect) your health and wellness by providing a way for people to share experiences or ask questions about a wide range of practical products and life-enhancing solutions.
None of the statements on this site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of the products or information presented on this site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results presented in any of the product testimonials or content may not be typical and your results using a product may vary. Not all people will obtain the same or similar results presented on this site.
Please note that nutritional supplements in general are intended to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and a regular exercise program. Always consult your physician before starting any diet, exercise program or taking any diet pill or supplement to avoid any type of health issues.